Templates are Chatfuel and ManyChat bots offered on Botmakers.
Bots is a live preview version of the Templates.
Templates users are users who initiated a chat with Bots on Botmakers using Preview button, Show Demo button or any way that allows users to chat with the bots.
Sellers are users that submitted their Templates to the marketplace.
Buyers are users who purchase services or templates on Botmakers.
Marketplace is the botmakers.net website.
Overview (Main terms, in a nutshell)
- Only registered users may sell on Botmakers. Registration is free.
- Buyers pay Botmakers in advance to create an order.
- Sellers create Templates on Botmakers to allow Buyers to purchase their services.
- Sellers may also offer custom add-ons or services to Buyers in addition to their templates at the checkout page.
- Sellers are not allowed to contact Users in any way and offer them their services or template outside of Botmakers.
- Sellers may offer template customization or any other services to Buyers.
- Each order you sell and successfully complete accredits your account with a net revenue of 60% of the purchase amount.
- Stripe fees are added at the time of purchase and covered by a Seller.
- If an order is canceled (for any reason), the funds paid will be refunded to the buyer’s account.
- Sellers may promote their Templates or any Botmakers content via the Internet.
- Botmakers owns the Facebook pages templates listed at the marketplace are attached to. A Seller might clone a template and attach to their own Facebook pages as well.
- Botmakers team might change the template description, price, title, tags, and the other information without notifying the Sellers.
- Botmakers team might change the Facebook page profile picture, cover, name and any other information without notifying the Sellers.
- All templates listed at the Marketplace might participate in flash sales Botmakers team does in Facebook groups.
- Templates can be sold at a discounted price. Usually, that's happening when Buyers apply promo codes, OR when Templates are listed in bundles, or when Botmakers team does a promotion sales (Black Friday, Flash sales, etc).
- Sellers need to grant admin access to the templates in no more than 14 days after listing.
- Botmakers team might use templates for broadcasting promotional messages to the bot subscribers.
- Sellers cannot broadcast to bot subscribers any kind of messages. If a bot users need to be communicated please contact the Botmakers team.
- Templates may be removed by Botmakers for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
- Illegal or Fraudulent services
- Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party's terms of service reported through our Intellectual Property Claims Policy found here
- Adult-oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
- Intentional copies of Templates
- Spam, Nonsense, or Violent Templates
- Templates misleading to Buyers
3. Template extras and add-ons
- Template Extras are additional services offered on top of the Buyer for an additional price. The price of extras are set by Botmakers but can be customized for a Seller if needed.
- Sellers might exclude some extras from their Templates.
4. Template Customization and Professional Services
- Sellers might offer their professional services (bot customization, Facebook Ads setup, copywriting, consulting etc.) only after a Buyer makes a purchase.
- Sellers can not sell the other Templates they have made to Buyers directly if those Templates are listed at the Marketplace.
- It's strictly forbidden to contact people who chatted with a template before Buyers made a purchase. Since some Sellers reach Buyers before they make a purchase and sell them templates directly without paying Botmakers a commission fee. Don't do this. We've already blocked a few people who decided to cheat so.
- To withdraw your revenue, you must have an account with at least one of Botmakers's withdrawal methods.
- Withdrawals can only be made in the amount available to you.
Sellers with connected Stripe
- Sellers that connected their Stripe accounts get the funds loaded to their Stripe accounts immediately.
Sellers WITHOUT connected Stripe
- Since Stripe is not available in some countries Sellers that are residents of those countries can collect their earning at the Botmakers account
- Botmakers team makes a manual payout at the end of each month.
- Botmakers team makes a payout to a Seller only if more than $200 is available at the Seller's account.
- Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to refund or change this process once it has begun.
|Withdraw to your Stripe Account||3% of the sum withdrawal amount up + 0.3 cents on every transaction||A list of countries where Stripe is available (https://stripe.com/global)|
|Manual Withdrawal (Payoneer USD card)||3% of the sum withdrawal amount up + 0.3 cents on every transaction +$10 Botmakers Finance team fee||Worldwide where Stripe is not available|
Botmakers reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these terms of service or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
Violation of Botmakers's Terms of Service may get your account disabled permanently.
Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell, buy or preview templates on Botmakers.
Users who have violated our Terms of Service and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
Sellers might be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to Botmakers's approval.
Botmakers may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, Botmakers will make a new copy of the terms of service available on this page.
You understand and agree that if you use Botmakers after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, Botmakers will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
Limitation on Liability IN NO EVENT WILL BOTMAKERS, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.